Loss Prevention Analyst
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933687
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of or people match their responsibilities. We take what we love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and even greater place to work?
- A great opportunity to make an impact within our Loss Prevention Team
- Support and be part of a team that works with Myer Support Office functions, stores, distribution centres and external law enforcement agencies
- Great central location based in Docklands
About the role
- Analyse data, identify theft and fraud risks to assist in the reduction of shrinkage and profit loss impacting Myer within stores and the OMNI environment
- Collect, review, collate, analyse, disseminate and report on eternal theft and fraud matters, acting as a central contact for intelligence.
- Support the development, introduction and maintenance of key strategies and programs to protect profit via effective compliance management and reduced loss/shrinkage
- Review and make recommendations to ensure Loss Prevention policy and procedures are aligned to Myer’s strategy and its operation.
- Support the development and delivery of Profit Protection awareness programs
- Coordinate the effort of company-wide shrinkage workgroups
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
- A team player that leads by example
- Strong analytical and investigation skills
- Background in Retail Operations/Stores and/or Loss Prevention is highly desirable
- Strong Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and written skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and have a “hands on approach”
- Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to manage expectations, communicate clearly and ensure that issues are escalated and managed appropriately
Benefit to you
- Team Member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service recognition
- Inspirational people awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time