Beauty Advisor Opportunities at Townsville
Back to search results Apply now
Myer Townsville is looking for experienced Beauty Advisors, who are confident, sales motivated and have a passion for beauty to deliver a luxurious and unique experience to all customers across our beauty floor.
If you have a natural elegance for building relationships, we invite you to join our beauty team at Myer!
- Permanent part time and Casual Positions
- We are looking for passionate beauty experts with outstanding customer service
Reporting to the Counter Manager, the purpose of these positions is to provide exceptional experiences and services to our customers across different brands.
About the role:
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Is confident and skilled at Make-up application or Skin care
- Understands products within your beauty brand + can clearly and effectively communicate product features and benefits
- Demonstrates experience and understanding of the retail beauty industry
- Has a flexible, open minded approach to achieving own objectives whilst supporting the achievement of others
- Can have productive and focused dialogue with the customer to identify appropriate solutions/products
- Identifies and consistently meets customer needs – goes above and beyond to say ‘Yes” to the customer
Benefits of working at Myer
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – both formal and on the job
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Access to a number of social and community programs including volunteer leave and lifestyle leave
- Work in a diverse workforce with family values
As a minimum, you must be available 3 full days including week nights and weekends. Full 7 day availability is preferred.
If Beauty in all forms is part of your DNA, then we want you on our team –Apply Now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.