Digital Analytics Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933789
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As the Digital Analytics & Insights Manager, you will manage delivery of timely and accurate reporting and actionable insights to make a noticeable difference for our business, leveraging our web analytics, commercial data sets and research tools data to deliver customer-centric decision making.
You will develop and implement the strategic direction and management of the digital analytics function, to deliver maximum business value by facilitating faster and better decisions based on data and research.
About the role
- Use data and research to understand how customers shop on Myer digital channels and what they buy. Communicate insights in a compelling way to empower data driven decision to support the Omni Channel strategy
- Inform prioritisation of the Omni Channel roadmap across product, UX and online trade teams by quantifying the impact of initiatives and validate strategic investment decisions
- Cross-functional collaboration with the broader data & insights team and wider business stakeholders. Be the evangelist for Omni insights
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate data governance, security and quality assurance processes are followed
- Support and develop team members with career development and performance review including providing feedback, coaching and development guidance to help them excel in their current or future role responsibilities.
- Extensive experience working in data and analytics, ideally with experience in fast paced ecommerce environment
- Advanced analytics skills in Google Big Query, Google Analytics 360, Data Studio and a good understanding of web tracking technology and how it’s being implemented
- Very strong analytical, statistical and modelling skills, with experience manipulating and interpretation of big data from disparate systems
- Highly developed knowledge, understanding and application of analytics. E.g: working with transactional databases, statistical concepts such as multivariate analysis and using them as necessary to answer business questions, analytical techniques such as segmentation, predictive model building and their application to improve targeting and optimisation
- Strong SQL coding skills required, experience coding in Python beneficial
- Excellent ability to interpret data and research from multiple sources to concisely answer complex business questions.
- Excellent storytelling skills and proven ability to communicate to and influence analytical and non-analytical audiences
- Experience in working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams of analysts
- Retail experience is extremely desirable
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time