Workforce Operations Analyst
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933873
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- An exciting opportunity to develop and hone your skills within the retail Operations department
- Scope for career development and succession planning within Myer
- Great CBD location in our Docklands based Support Office
The Retail Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting Retail Operations, Stores, Support Office and Business Partners on the many projects and processes that will impact the operation of stores.
About the role
- Support the company’s strategic priorities by delivering, supporting and enabling initiatives and experiences, which allow customers to interact and shop with Myer seamlessly through every channel.
- Analyse and interpret store metrics
- Support management with recommendations for decision making
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to successfully deliver desired outcomes
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of projects, initiatives and events in stores
- Provide guidance and coaching to stores and colleges on retail operation processes, including consultation on new initiatives during development
- Ad hoc reporting and administrative support
- Previous experience in retail operations and the Kronos workforce system is highly desirable
- Tertiary education in a relevant field such as business, commerce, analytics or finance is desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Showcases resilience with the ability to remain calm and engaged under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects at the one time
- Strong retail and business acumen
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Use sound judgment, logic and relevant comparisons to evaluate information and identify solutions
- Tailors communication to suit the audience and uses this knowledge to deliver the right solutions for them in the right way
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time