Team Leader: Cosmetics
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933934
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Melbourne City
We are looking for confident, sales motivated professionals who have a natural elegance for building relationships.
We invite you to grow your management career in a role as a Team Leader for our Cosmetics floor. Develop your leadership skills within an iconic retailer, along side our luxurious and unique brands across our beauty floor.
- 2 positions based at Myer Melbourne City
- Permanent part time position, 36 hours per week
- Join our Beauty + Cosmetic team
About the role:
This role will be working directly with sales manager to drive service and events across the cosmetics floor. The Team Leaders will work on the floor to support business and customer needs, therefore it is essential for the successful candidates to have makeup/ skincare and fragrance experience.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience is essential
- Prior retail sales experience is essential for this hands on position
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- The ability to show initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to grow and learn with the company
- A passion for retail and selling
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time