Job no: 934015
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Customer Service Managers
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Store leadership position, equivalent to a Department Manager
- Positions available at: Myer Warringah (Cosmetics department)
Myer is one of Australia’s largest department store groups and has been synonymous with style and fashion for over 100 years. Myer has a strong connection with both its customers and Team Members, with one of the most reputable retail brands in Australia.
What does a Myer Customer Service Manager do?
Our Customer Service Managers are the leaders of the store selling team, working both behind the scenes and on the selling floor. By engaging closely with our Team Members, they provide key communications and daily coaching to inspire the achievement of personal and store success.
Creating a fun, supportive and customer-focused culture, as a Customer Service Manager you will motivate and equip your Team Members to deliver exceptional service.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience managing retail teams of 10+ staff is essential
- Outstanding customer service and merchandising skills and standards
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve budget and KPI results
- Performance management experience
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- A love of retail and commitment to inspiring others with your passion
What’s in it for you?
- Become a leader within one of Australia’s most-loved department stores
- Career development and progression opportunities
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Access to volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times. Our management team work to a two week rotating roster.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER: please list how your experience will be invaluable to bringing wonderful customer service experiences to the team.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time