Product Developer Assistant | Womenswear
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934064
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- An exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the womenswear team at Myer
- Work with our Myer Exclusives Brands within Regatta
- Scope for career development into merchandise leadership roles
About the role:
- Assist the buyer in the ranging and development of seasonal products and brand initiatives including sample management, product briefing and approvals of lab dibs and samples.
- Have a broad understanding of the commercial market and actively seeks to understand our competitors
- Work closely with suppliers, including briefing products, managing product sampling and tracking all changes of items within the range.
- Assist the buyers in range sign off
- Previous experience in a merchandise buying office is highly desirable
- Tertiary education in a relevant degree such as in fashion textiles, merchandise management, marketing, business or commerce is also desirable
- Experience in womenswear or similar industry, retail, buying etc will be highly regarded
- An ability to plan and prioritise own workload to effectively and consistently deliver on individual and team objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and role model teamwork and collaboration
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office suite – in particular, In Design and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, with strong attention to detail
Benefits to you:
- Invitations to sample sales
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time