Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934476
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Melbourne City
We are looking for an experienced Fragrance Specialist to drive sales and support managing a team that will grow our fragrance business to its full potential. You will need to have a strong commitment to achieving both personal and business goals, the ability to build effective working relationships and a good understanding of the beauty industry.
- Position based at Myer Melbourne City
- Permanent part time position, 36 hours per week
- Assist in mentoring a team and achieving great results
Myer Melbourne City has an opportunity for a passionate leader to join the team. Reporting to the Counter Manager, the purpose of this position is to assist in managing a team of Fragrance Consultants and maintain solid working relationships.
About the role:
- Set and deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- A leader who is passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Confident and skilled at Makeup application or Skin care
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
- Completed a certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time