Job no: 934654
Work type: Permanent / Part time, Casual
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you are looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Intimate Fitting Specialist Team Member at Myer Wagga
- Part-time opportunity
- Join a supportive team and grow your customer service skills
Myer Wagga has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate sales person to join the Ladies Intimates team. Myer people are flexible, dedicated and adaptable. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, our Service and Selling Team Members are natural sales people who appreciate the importance of acknowledging, serving and engaging our customers. Joining our already impressive team of sales professionals you will enjoy the daily rewards and challenges of working in a fast paced retail environment.
The role of a Team Member in the Intimate Apparel department requires compassion and a delicacy that comes from someone understands what our shoppers are looking for. With the ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment you will be a confident and motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and selling skills, providing a safe and comfortable space for our customers.
- Have a passion for retail and customer service
- Bra fitting experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, with effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously
- Immaculate presentation
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task
What is in it for you?
- Become a part of the team within one of Australia’s most-loved department store groups
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time