Allocation Analyst Opportunities
Back to search results Apply now
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
We We have a number of opportunities for highly motivated individuals to take the next step in their career and become Allocation Analysts in our Merchandise Planning teams at Myer.
It is an exciting time to join, the Planning team is experiencing a huge transformation with the team introducing the Planning Academy which offers career opportunities and development. If you're good with numbers and are excited by data and love working in fashion, then this is a career for you!
- Opportunity to work partly from home
- Current opportunities within various departments
- Further scope for succession planning and development
About the Role:
- Manage the order raising and allocation process to ensure Myer and supplier lead times are achieved
- Ensure optimal store allocation of orders based on detailed analysis
- Understand all aspects of supply chain and conduct reporting and analysis on in-season sales performance
- Support the Analysis & Planning Manager and Buyer in preparing assortment plans, post-season analysis, stock transfers and markdowns
- Scope for career development into Merchandise leadership roles
- Strong data accuracy skills and attention to detail will be critical to success in this role
- An understanding of the allocations process is preferred but not required
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to enable effective decisions to be made in relation to the allocation of merchandise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently on prioritising and meeting deadlines
Benefits to you:
- A great working environment and flexible working options. This includes flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
- Generous discounts on all Myer products
- Invitations to attend Myer's Sample Sales
- A great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Career succession planning and opportunities for growth & development
Your application will be kept on file and we will be in contact should a suitable position matching your application become available.
To register your interest, please click on the "Apply" button below.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.