Merchandise & Supply Chain Coordinator
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 936772
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- 12-month Fixed-Term Contract
- Opportunity to play an integral role in refining and developing processes
- Make an impact within a dynamic and collaborative team
As a Merchandise & Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be accountable for supporting the Merchandise teams, Supply Chain, Online and Marketing through business administration and coordination activities and processes, ensuring the product and supply chain strategy translates into stock levels that meet customer expectations.
About the Role:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to develop an understanding of Myer’s end-to-end online fulfilment process
- Support the team in reporting processes to assist in decision making across aligned TPCs including; fulfilment performance and trends, customer experience, productivity and performance, stock flow, stock management and fulfilment performance for Merchandise, Online, Supply Chain stakeholders
- Monitor and review intake/stock levels to minimise stockholding but maximise fulfilment opportunities and retain fresh, new merchandise flow in strategic fulfilment locations
- Support the Merchandise and Supply Chain teams to execute recommendations for new opportunities, efficiencies, product mix improvements and transfers for strategic fulfilment locations
- Understanding of the market, customer segmentation, trends and competitive landscape
- Physically reviewing strategic fulfilment locations and assist in executing actions in response to physical observations at the 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) facility
- Monitor Data quality and integrity, whilst ensuring compliance and controls, ensuring all data points are added as necessary to support the merchandise critical path
- Industry experience of working with/or as 3PL provider would be advantageous
- Proven experience within merchandise, online or retail equivalent
- Strong retail, financial and business acumen
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in planning, allocation or replenishment systems is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other team members and key stakeholders
- Ability to pull data from multiple internal and external sources, consolidate, clean up and interrogate to deliver usable reports to assist the business with planning and monitoring of performance against agreed KPIs
- Competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel to build reporting that supports key stakeholders with appropriate commentary and recommendations to improve
Benefits to You:
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career success
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time