Replenishment Analyst Opportunities
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: RA
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As a Replenishment Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in delivering the end-to-end management of merchandise replenishment and strategic product planning. A part of the Merchandise team, you will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate with the wider team and key stakeholders, ensuring customer demand has been met, both in-store and online.
- Exciting opportunities within Replenishment, to play an integral role in supporting the Merchandise team
- Opportunities within various categories: Cosmetics & Homewares
- Full Time and Fixed-Term roles, partly based in the Myer Support Office, Docklands, and partly from home
About The Role:
- Management of supplier purchase orders from tracking, follow up and communication
- Ensuring the accuracy of system generated orders and driving best practice
- Monitor and track product performance, providing your specialist advice to the business for post-season reviews
- Directly liaising with suppliers, stores and key stakeholders to effectively execute seamless replenishment processes
- Managing the setting of replenishment parameters, delivering efficiency when replenishing merchandise through the supply chain
- Strategic thinking and forecasting, providing appropriate product planning support and utilisation for the merchandise team
- Adhering to the critical timelines of the demand planning and replenishment critical path
- Previous experience in stock management or replenishment (retail preferred)
- Intermediate computer technology and systems skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- A strategic thinker with the ability to forecast, as well as obtaining a strong financial, analytical and business acumen
- A confident professional with the ability to influence a team, leaders and key stakeholders
- Able to positively contribute to a dynamic team, being a flexible and adaptable team player
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and drive efficiency
- Bachelors degree or qualifications in Business Analytics, Commerce, Logistics/Supply Chain, Finance or Merchandise (advantageous but not essential)
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time