Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 936912
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- The eCommerce team is looking for a proactive and results-driven individual to join the team in a pivotal role
- Manage and execute all product content on myer.com.au
- Be a part of a team that supports the Myer growth strategy
About the role:
- Provide support to the eCommerce team to improve the online product content
- Ensure products are on boarded onto the website in a timely manner, including imagery & descriptions using IBM Websphere Commerce (full training will be provided to suitable candidates)
- Troubleshoot and correct any issues relating to products not appearing or incorrectly on the website
- Help improve user experience, customer engagement and optimise site conversion
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven data accuracy skills
- Effective planning skills
- Advanced PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Customer driven with a strong service focus
- Operational experience using WCS (websphere), is preferred, however is not necessary
- Experience in an ecommerce role, preferably within a fast-paced retail environment
- Able to manage the relationship between in-store and online to ensure brand consistency
- Ability to take ownership of the role, whilst also working within a team environment
Benefits to You:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership team
- Great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Opportunities for career development
To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time