Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937424
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, expand and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As the Campaign Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in helping to develop, optimise and execute data driven marketing initiatives at Myer, this includes emails, app push notifications, app canvas’s and SMS messages. This role is responsible for helping drive true value out of our Myer data driven marketing channels, for our internal stakeholders.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry pioneers
- Make an impact within a dynamic and collaborative team
- Work part from our Docklands support office and part remote
About the Role:
- Execute trade driving direct marketing campaigns
- End-to-end management of campaigns including briefing, targeting and segmentation, creative approvals and deployment
- Help optimise campaign performance and other data driven initiatives, using industry research and data insights
- Demonstrate a good understanding of and input into the commercials of TPC and company impact
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify and support appropriate offers that align with business objectives
- Utilise loyalty team analytics capability and insights to drive class leading data driven marketing campaigns
- Drive post implementation reviews and develop regular reporting recommendations for all trade driving and loyalty direct marketing campaigns
- Be a subject matter expert to the business, on all things relating to data driven marketing campaigns and email performance
- Seasoned experience in direct marketing, CRM and campaign management
- Strong knowledge of loyalty, direct and digital marketing best practice
- Demonstrable experience in delivering end-to-end direct communications campaigns across various channels, i.e. eDM, SMS, DM, App
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage change and communicate with influence
- Experience in working with leading digital marketing platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo is preferred
- An engaging, collaborative individual with experience of working across multiple stakeholder groups, partnering to deliver the business outcome
- Ideally experienced in retail, or within fast-paced, consumer facing organisations
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time