Frontend Developer - React
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937451
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Work with latest technology stacks and Front End frameworks
- Play a part in Myer’s OMNI Digital product roadmaps
- Fast paced agile environment
As a Frontend Developer, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery and support of software capabilities. You will be responsible for implementing new functionality and features of the new and existing platform in alignment with both acceptance criteria outlined by business partners and lean development best practices.
About the Opportunity:
- Provide well documented, reliable and maintainable code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write and maintain automation tests at relevant application tiers ensuring that delivered change adheres to acceptance criteria
- Produce well-structured programs/designs, which comply with documented coding standards
- Help address technical debt and speed up deliveries
- Participate in regular design meetings and code reviews
- collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Backend Developers, UX Designers, Business Analysts and Automation Engineers
- Seasoned experience as a Frontend Developer in React/Nodejs development
- In depth understanding of responsive design, browser behaviour and compatibility
- Experience with web frameworks/libraries (Angular, Vue.js etc.)
- Experience working with responsive web designs and mobile web sites
- Experience with cloud technology (AWS preferred)
- Experience with test driven development and testing frameworks/libraries, i.e.: Jest, Nightwatch, Testcafe, etc.
Benefits to you:
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time