Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937464
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: Sydney City, Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Working in alignment with Myer’s Customer First strategy, the National Publicist will work cohesively with the broader Marketing Team, to develop, implement and execute PR & Talent strategies that deliver a compelling offer to excite our customers.
- Option to be based in Melbourne / Sydney
- Make an impact working across exciting Myer campaigns and events
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, key opinion leaders, celebrities and influencers
- 12 Month Fixed Term
About the Opportunity:
- Develop, manage and implement end-to-end integrated PR strategies across all categories of the Myer business. Including; fashion, beauty, home, kids and toys and philanthropy
- Work strategically with all key internal and external stakeholders to ensure a fully cohesive approach for key campaigns
- Key activities include; seasonal campaigns and events, major store events, talent announcements and appearances, as well as new brand and product launches
- Lead media relations; across print, broadcast, digital
- Identify, manage and negotiate end-to-end campaigns with content creators and influencers
- Management of Myer Ambassador relationships and deliverables, including; advertising, media, PR, social and events
- Management of internal stakeholders, leading media briefings and spokespeople training
- Manage and oversee seasonal budgets
- Compile weekly reports for CAP / EGM, and post campaign reporting
- Support role for the Corporate Affairs team in the day-to-day management of issues and responding to media, stakeholder management across the business
- An experienced PR professional with seasoned experience, in-house or agency side
- Experience working in the fashion/retail industry and a passion for this space
- Proven experience in managing talent and celebrities
- Extensive knowledge of influencer marketing and KPI’s
- A multi-tasker, with the ability to manage multiple people and projects at any given time
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with the ability to develop and leverage relationships with our internal team, agencies and brand partners
- Superior stakeholder management skills and with the ability to challenge and influence key business stakeholders to drive the best possible outcome for the organisation
Benefits to you:
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
- Develop your career working at a household brand
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time