Junior Analysis & Planning Manager - Tech & Lifestyle
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937786
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As the Junior Analysis & Planning Manager for the Tech & Lifestyle category, you will develop and deliver a compelling and profitable customer offer that drives the Myer Merchandise strategy, analyse business trends and performance to optimise inventory and sales profit outcomes. This role is accountable for the end to end management including financial performance for your portfolio.
- Hybrid working arrangement, working from home as well as our support office
- A great opportunity to make an impact within a dynamic team
- Further opportunities for succession planning and development
About the role:
- Develop merchandise plans, and manage profitable inventory performance across key categories in support of the Myer strategy
- Coordinate and present the MMR at an executive level providing leadership and guidance to teams
- Oversee allocation analysts and lead a team to high performance through regular and effective coaching, feedback, mentoring and training development activities
- Planning and analysis including; in-season and post season analysis on supply delivery performance and stock health, and in season reporting and analysis for the business on service levels
- Develop and manage the open to buy budget and deliver financial outcomes
- Manage the processes of product life-cycle and pricing strategies
- Be across allocation of advertised merchandise in line with relevant models and time frames
- Analyse and track the product performance, recommend stock status and support suppliers/buyers in resolving issues/exploring opportunities within ranges and make recommendations
- Ensure optimal store allocation of orders based on detailed analysis
- Understand all aspects of supply chain and conduct reporting and analysis on in-season sales performance
- Previous experience in merchandise planning at a management level is essential
- Detailed understanding of the allocations process in a retail environment and exceptional analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to enable effective decisions to be made in relation to the allocation of merchandise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Strong data accuracy skills and attention to detail will be critical to success in this role
- Good understanding of supply chain processes, including lead times, supplier requirements and overseas process
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently on prioritising and meeting deadlines
Benefits to you:
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Don't wait, APPLY NOW!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time