Digital Product Enrichment Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937822
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Work flexibly between home as well as the NEW Support Office in Docklands
- Manage a team of four Online Enrichment Coordinators
- Full-time, permanent NEWLY CREATED position
Reporting to the Senior Online Operations Manager, the Product Enrichment Manager will drive the Enrichment Team to collaborate and engage with Myer suppliers & Myer Exclusive Brands and be responsible for ensuring the team deliver high quality product information onto the website.
You will ensure suppliers are enriching products in Myer’s product enrichment portal in a timely manner and continue to refine and build on enrichment requirements whilst providing suppliers and brand partners support and guidance.
About the role:
- Coach and lead the Enrichment Team (four direct reports) to work with suppliers and ensure consistent on-boarding communication for all things digital, ensuring all products are on myer.com.au
- Collaboration and engagement with concession and Drop Ship Vendor (DSV) teams to ensure all product content and products are uploaded in a timely manner, providing direction and prioritisation
- Manage team to ensure all products adhere to the Myer style guide and are SEO optimised, whilst incorporating supplier feedback, striving for continuous improvements and ensuring Enrichment Team targets are met
- Engage with Senior Online Operations Manager on product content enhancements, product enrichment portal roadmap and promotional execution improvements
- Drive process efficiencies and automation with suppliers to ensure they are enriching as effectively as possible
- Monitor customer feedback and partner with suppliers to improve product content, ensuring NPS & compliance issues with product content are dealt with promptly
- Manage and professionally develop Enrichment Coordinators reporting into this position including planning, prioritisation and task allocation.
- 5 years eCommerce experience
- Agile, flexible and process improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills to confidently and professionally represent Myer with suppliers
- Basic technical understanding of PIM and eCommerce platforms to troubleshoot product registration and product content enrichment issues for stakeholders that prevent products from coming online
- Previous experience as E-Commerce specialist with responsibilities that include working with external parties such as suppliers and third-party agencies
- Experience in people management and leading high-performance teams preferable
- Retail acumen with an understanding of Omni Channel strategy
- Ability to achieve results in an evolving industry.
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discount on all Myer products
- Friendly, supportive and energised team environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Invitation to attend sample sales
- Social committee events, and Inspirational People Awards
- Access to Volunteer, Parental & Lifestyle Leave
- Opportunities for growth and development within an evolving business.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time