Visual Merchandise Stylist
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 938510
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Mt Gravatt
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Mt Gravatt
- Part time: 36 hours per week
- Join a creative team and grow your visual merchandising skills
About the role:
The Visual Merchandise Stylist role enables you to focus on the visual interpretation strategy within the homewares department. With your visual merchandise principles, you will execute the visual merchandise strategy from the Visual Merchandise (VM) Manager and work with the team to ensure the Mt Gravatt store is creating visual tools and resources that align with the strategy that covers the breadths of themes and looks that will inspire our customers. You will be excited to bring your visual merchandise principles with your love of a dynamic fast-paced workplace, working within the Homewares department.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
- Visual merchandising experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Visual merchandise qualifications or working towards will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding in trend and style
- Natural creativity and a real passion for visual merchandising!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Great career opportunities
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work. Myer is more than just a shopping destination. Join our team and explore the great career paths available at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time