Menswear Team Member, Tommy Hilfiger
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 938766
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Team Member in Menswear: Tommy Hilfiger Brand Ambassador
- Part Time positions available
- Opportunity for career progression
Team Members are the face of our Myer stores - This role in Menswear acts as a 'Brand Ambassador' for the Tommy Hilfiger brand at Myer Geelong.
Combine your positive attitude and exceptional customer service with your proven ability to achieve sales targets and provide sound product advice and memorable in-store experiences to our Tommy Hilfiger customers.
What will you need to succeed?
- Strong sales focus with proven selling techniques, ideally within Menswear
- Excellent customer service and selling experience
- Experience and knowledge of Menswear
- A positive, customer-centric and 'can-do' attitude
- Good communication skills to build relationships with customers and fellow team members
- Initiative and a strong work ethic – a passion for retail selling!
What’s in it for you?
- Team Member discount and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition including our Inspirational People Awards and more!
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to further expand your retail skills
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours. This includes weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career paths at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.