Job no: 938797
Work type: Casual
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Bendigo
- Casual opportunity
- Career opportunities available
About the role:
Myer Visual Merchandising Stylists have an exceptional eye for detail and creative flair to bring Myer products to life. Partnering with the Visual Merchandise Manager, you will focus on the visual interpretation strategy and execute the strategy to ensure the Bendigo store is creating the message that covers the breadths of themes and looks that inspire our customers using visual tools and resources.
You will be excited to bring your Visual Merchandise principles with your love of a dynamic fast-paced workplace working cross functionally within the fashion apparel and homewares space.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
- Visual merchandising experience ideally in a retail environment
- Visual merchandise qualification or working towards highly regarded
- Experience in retail fashion styling
- Proven attention to detail skills
- A positive attitude and natural creativity
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for visual merchandising!
Once you are here, the benefits to you are:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer. Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time