Job no: 938852
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Visual Merchandising Stylist at Myer Marion
- Part time: 36 hours per week
- Join a creative team and grow your visual merchandising skills
About the role:
Myer Visual Merchandising Stylists have an exceptional eye for detail and creative flair to bring Myer products to life, creating engaging displays and merchandise presentations to inspire our customers.
Receive creative direction from the Visual Merchandise (VM) Manager and work with the VM team to ensure Myer Marion is exciting and beautiful for our customers to shop. Our offerings displayed to inspire and excite!
Pair your understanding of VM principles with your love of a dynamic workplace in this fast-paced role working across various departments including [eg. fashion apparel, homewares and beauty].
- Visual merchandising experience ideally in a retail environment
- Visual merchandise qualification or working towards highly regarded
- Experience in retail fashion styling
- Proven attention to detail skills
- A positive attitude and natural creativity
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for visual merchandising!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time