Job no: AA
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
From humble beginnings in downtown Bendigo to supporting Australian communities far and wide- Myer has always been a special place, transcending beyond just a place to work.
Myer is a place for finding life-long friendships, a safe space with a big heart. Here, you’re encouraged to be yourself, share your ideas and are entrusted to deliver your very best. Some might even say it feels like being “right at home”
We have a number of opportunities for highly motivated individuals to take the next step in their career and become Allocation Analysts in our Merchandise Planning teams at Myer.
It is an exciting time to join, the Planning team is experiencing a huge transformation with the team introducing the Planning Academy which offers career opportunities and development. If you're good with numbers and are excited by data and love working in fashion, then this is a career for you!
- Current opportunities within various departments
- Further scope for succession planning and development
- Hybrid working model, partly working remotely as well as our support office
About the Role:
- Manage the order raising and allocation process to ensure Myer and supplier lead times are achieved
- Ensure optimal store allocation of orders based on detailed analysis
- Understand all aspects of supply chain and conduct reporting and analysis on in-season sales performance
- Support the Analysis & Planning Manager and Buyer in preparing assortment plans, post-season analysis, stock transfers and markdowns
- Scope for career development into Merchandise leadership roles
- Strong data accuracy skills and attention to detail will be critical to success in this role
- An understanding of the allocations process is preferred but not required
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to enable effective decisions to be made in relation to the allocation of merchandise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently on prioritising and meeting deadlines
Benefits to you:
- A great working environment and flexible working options. This includes flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
- Generous discounts on all Myer products
- Invitations to attend Myer's Sample Sales
- A great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Career succession planning and opportunities for growth & development
Your application will be kept on file and we will be in contact should a suitable position matching your application become available.
Here, you’re not only an employee. You’re a valued Team Member with real dreams that we want to help you chase, no matter how big or small. At Myer, we’re all about making your work life meaningful. We want you to experience life’s special moments fully, which is why we take pride in offering balance and flexible options to get you to where you want to be.
Wherever you are and wherever you’re going, we’ll meet you there and get you to your destination. With your enthusiasm and our support, we’re fully committed to helping you thrive and flourish. The future lies in your hands.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time