Logistics Team Member
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 939133
Work type: Casual
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Cairns
- Casual Opportunity
- Join a supportive team in a busy and dynamic environment
Based at the Loading Dock, you will ensure the delivery of the merchandise flow is safely received from stock room to the floor throughout the store. With your attention to detail and planning skills, you will ensure the process of shipments are delivered and stock records are maintained.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across the needs of our business including key store trading hours which includes early mornings and may include peak trading times.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in Loading Dock, Logistics or Replenishment procedures will be highly regarded
- Ability to lift and mobilise medium to large items while utilising appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Strong commitment to undertaking and promoting safe work practices
- Great attention to detail, initiative and work ethic
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills and can-do attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Team Member discount and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition including our Inspirational People Awards and more!
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to expand your career in retail
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career paths at Myer and be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time