Job no: 940281
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Adelaide - Regional Office, Perth - Regional Office
From humble beginnings in downtown Bendigo to supporting Australian communities far and wide- Myer has always been a special place, transcending beyond just a place to work.
Myer is a place for finding life-long friendships, a safe space with a big heart. Here, you’re encouraged to be yourself, share your ideas and are entrusted to deliver your very best. Some might even say it feels like being “right at home”.
The Retail Loss Solutions Manager is responsible for leading the field-based Loss Prevention Operatives and drive engagement in stores with Retail Loss strategic initiatives. The primary objective is to deliver a commercial outcome by minimising shrinkage in addition to providing a safe and secure environment for Myer Team Members and Customers.
About the role
- Manage Loss Prevention Operatives – Covert and uniformed internal security guards within the aligned region
- Provide coaching and education to store team members on shrinkage awareness and outcomes to optimise the shrinkage result
- Implement Retail Loss strategic initiatives to drive retail engagement
- Manage the contract security resources deployed within the aligned region to ensure the desired behaviours are reflected and a return on investment is achieved
- Partner with the aligned Retail Support Manager and Regional Area Manager/General Manager to ensure a united approach in delivering the Retail Loss strategic initiatives
- Execute store-based audits with a coaching lens to drive compliance to shrinkage reduction tactics
- Drive procedural compliance across the remit with a particular focus on procedures relating to apprehensions and surveillance
- The ability to influence and communicate with key stakeholders such as Police, Centre Security and Brand Partner LPO’s
- Excellent communication skills and coaching capability
- Understanding of financial reporting
- Knowledge of state specific legislation relevant to all matter pertaining to Loss Prevention. I.e. CCTV, Privacy, apprehensions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and intermediate Excel skills
Benefits to you:
- Discounted Health and Wellness and access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP Counselling).
- Reduced cost of living - preferential rates on Home Loans, Credit Cards and Car leasing options
- A thriving and inclusive culture with career succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Here, you’re not only an employee. You’re a valued Team Member with real dreams that we want to help you chase, no matter how big or small. At Myer, we’re all about making your work life meaningful. We want you to experience life’s special moments fully, which is why we take pride in offering balance and flexible options to get you to where you want to be.
Wherever you are and wherever you’re going, we’ll meet you there and get you to your destination. With your enthusiasm and our support, we’re fully committed to helping you thrive and flourish. The future lies in your hands.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time