Job no: 940918
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
From humble beginnings in downtown Bendigo to supporting Australian communities far and wide- Myer has always been a special place, transcending beyond just a place to work.
Myer is a place for finding life-long friendships, a safe space with a big heart. Here, you’re encouraged to be yourself, share your ideas and are entrusted to deliver your very best. Some might even say it feels like being “right at home”
If you love Beauty and are looking to take the first step in your allocation and planning career, join Myer as a Replenishment Analyst. Working with suppliers of global brands (Chanel, Dior, Estee Lauder, Benefit, The Ordinary), you will play a pivotal role in delivering the end-to-end management of merchandise replenishment and strategic product planning. You will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate with the wider team and key stakeholders, ensuring customer demand has been met, both in-store and online.
- Full-time Permanent Opportunity in Beauty
- Hybrid working arrangements (1 day a week in the office)
- Brand new office building in Docklands, close to public transport
About The Role:
- Management of supplier purchase orders from tracking, follow up and communication
- Ensuring the accuracy of system generated orders and driving best practice
- Monitor and track product performance, providing your specialist advice to the business for post-season reviews
- Directly liaising with suppliers, stores and key stakeholders to effectively execute seamless replenishment processes
- Managing the setting of replenishment parameters, delivering efficiency when replenishing merchandise through the supply chain
- Strategic thinking and forecasting, providing appropriate product planning support and utilisation for the merchandise team
- Adhering to the critical timelines of the demand planning and replenishment critical path
- Previous experience in stock management or replenishment (retail preferred)
- Intermediate computer technology and systems skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- A strategic thinker with the ability to forecast, as well as obtaining a strong financial, analytical and business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment while maintain accuracy.
- Have an analytical mind, flair for numbers and intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- A confident professional with the ability to influence a team, leaders and key stakeholders
- Able to positively contribute to a dynamic team, being a flexible and adaptable team player
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and drive efficiency
- A great working environment and flexible working options. This includes flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
Here, you’re not only an employee. You’re a valued Team Member with real dreams that we want to help you chase, no matter how big or small. At Myer, we’re all about making your work life meaningful. We want you to experience life’s special moments fully, which is why we take pride in offering balance and flexible options to get you to where you want to be.
Wherever you are and wherever you’re going, we’ll meet you there and get you to your destination. With your enthusiasm and our support, we’re fully committed to helping you thrive and flourish. The future lies in your hands.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time