Job no: 941058
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
From humble beginnings in downtown Bendigo to supporting Australian communities far and wide- Myer has always been a special place, transcending beyond just a place to work.
Myer is a place for finding life-long friendships, a safe space with a big heart. Here, you’re encouraged to be yourself, share your ideas and are entrusted to deliver your very best. Some might even say it feels like being “right at home”
The primary purpose of the Concessions Officer is to assist in delivering the Myer merchandise strategy by fairly representing the interests of both Myer and its brand partners.
- Critical to the sales and marketing & administration support of the Menswear, Kidswear and Homewares portfolio
- A great networking opportunity with Myer’s key internal and external stakeholders
- Full Time role based at our Support Office in Docklands, flexible to work from home and in the office
About the role:
- Maintain key support person relationship with Brand Partners for day to day tasks, including but not limited to, supporting online, Brand collateral, marketing opportunities.
- Support Concession Manager across multiple facets of daily business, including but not limited to, running daily reports, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, supporting in achieving overarching strategy and team goals.
- Responsible for the execution of end to end marketing and daily marketing tasks. Including but not limited to, supporting internal and external stakeholders marketing plans, management of brand samples for campaigns in line with company processes, updating marketing calendars and documents, ensuring availability of products in time for campaign launches.
- Able to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with each key internal and external stakeholder.
- Able to work autonomously to a high standard, taking pride and responsibility in all tasks.
- Ability to organise time to priories and manage deadlines.
- An understanding of financial metrics and their impact on the business.
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for the retail industry is essential for this role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Marketing experience advantageous
- Experience with reporting mediums would be an advantage
Benefits to you:
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A sense of satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
Here, you’re not only an employee. You’re a valued Team Member with real dreams that we want to help you chase, no matter how big or small. At Myer, we’re all about making your work life meaningful. We want you to experience life’s special moments fully, which is why we take pride in offering balance and flexible options to get you to where you want to be.
Wherever you are and wherever you’re going, we’ll meet you there and get you to your destination. With your enthusiasm and our support, we’re fully committed to helping you thrive and flourish. The future lies in your hands.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time