Job no: 941162
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
From humble beginnings in downtown Bendigo to supporting Australian communities far and wide- Myer has always been a special place, transcending beyond just a place to work.
Myer is a place for finding life-long friendships, a safe space with a big heart. Here, you’re encouraged to be yourself, share your ideas and are entrusted to deliver your very best. Some might even say it feels like being “right at home”.
- Open to entry-level applicants and graduates – as long as you have the passion to learn and grow with us!
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Flexible hybrid working model – Work from our Docklands office near central transport links or the comfort of your own home
Myer is currently seeking an eCommerce Specialist to execute a customer first trade calendar of activity. You will be supporting the “go live” and “post go live” activities for Myer’s online business.
About the Role:
- Support Staging & Production testing as required to ensure accuracy of content, Merchandising, links and promotions
- Optimisation of search and merchandising to drive sales and conversion of your categories
- Responsible for the execution of search, merchandising, filters, attributes and cross selling optimisation as well as stock checks and promotion of featured items from content and cross communications.
- Track category performance, proactively drawing actionable insights working with the eCommerce Manager to understand and action key levers to drive daily and weekly sales
- Work with the enrichment team to ensure new styles are online in line with launch date as well as reviewing and proposing updates to product categorisation to drive your category
- Support enhancements for your online product categories using competitor research as well as Myer customer insights, & on-site customer behaviour
- Working with digital marketing, marketing and CRM teams to provide and test a relevant links that supports a seamless customer journey
- Produce ad hoc reports at the of request of your eCommerce Manager
- Provide suggestions or input on Process Improvements for speed to market, performance and accuracy
- A passion for eCommerce and user experience
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time-management skills, can effectively plan and prioritise to deliver even when under pressure
- Flexibility in hours worked, with minimal weekend work required (Key Trade Events)
- A strong team player who is able to work collaboratively with both internal and external teams
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships
- Self-driven and ability work both independently and collaboratively
Desirable, but not essential:
- Relevant experience in eCommerce, Operations or Merchandise role, preferably within the retail industry
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
Benefits to you:
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products, including team-member exclusive discounts
- Access to lifestyle leave and volunteer leave – arrange work around your life, not life around work
- A supportive leadership and team network to set you up for success
- Career growth and succession opportunities across the business
Here, you’re not only an employee. You’re a valued Team Member with real dreams that we want to help you chase, no matter how big or small. At Myer, we’re all about making your work life meaningful. We want you to experience life’s special moments fully, which is why we take pride in offering balance and flexible options to get you to where you want to be.
Wherever you are and wherever you’re going, we’ll meet you there and get you to your destination. With your enthusiasm and our support, we’re fully committed to helping you thrive and flourish. The future lies in your hands.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time