Job no: 941202
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
From humble beginnings in downtown Bendigo to supporting Australian communities far and wide- Myer has always been a special place, transcending beyond just a place to work.
Myer is a place for finding life-long friendships, a safe space with a big heart. Here, you’re encouraged to be yourself, share your ideas and are entrusted to deliver your very best. Some might even say it feels like being “right at home”.
Our eCommerce Manager is responsible for delivering exceptional Trade results for the Myer website through the creation and implementation a customer first plan, built on campaign planning, day-to-day optimsation, turning insights into actions, & finding areas of opportunities across the site.
- Fulltime permanent position – Docklands Support Office
- Hybrid working model – work from home and in the office
- BE involved in the implementation of the newly created eCommerce Strategy
About the role:
- Lead a small team of eCommerce Specialists, to own and trade specific key categories on the Myer website, drive sales growth, and successfully meet ongoing sales and profit targets
- Provide regular feedback and ongoing mentorship to your team members, creating meaningful development plans to help them learn and grow their eCommerce skills
- Drive and implement the Trade & Campaign calendar of activity with a customer first approach, and supporting the go-live and post-go-live activities to achieve category sales and profit targets
- Liase with Content, Marketing, Digital Marketing and CRM teams to ensure alignment of approach across campaign activities
- Manage your Team to support post-go-live Staging & Production testing as required to ensure accuracy of content, Merchandising, links and promotions
- Be a subject matter expert in your online product categories using competitor research as well as Myer customer insights, and on-site customer behaviour
- Set trade priorities for your category/categories to inform the Content Team on the planning and coordinating of website content
- Recommend and request changes based on data and trade requirements
- Responsible for the creation and management of process and procedures to optimise for speed to market, performance and accuracy
- Previous experience in eCommerce, ideally in the retail sector.
- Sound business acumen with strong analytical and planning capabilities
- Prior experience in managing direct reports and driving a culture of high performance is essential
- A natural collaborator with the ability to influence stakeholders to drive category growth and communicate a clear strategic vision
- Strong experience with website analytics, ideally Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills essential – particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in presenting Trade results to internal and external key stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with key stakeholders to influence decision making
Benefits to you:
- Career progression & ongoing development! We pride ourselves on our career success stories which stem from great culture and ongoing development.
- We give back! Our Myer Community Fund raises and donates approximately 1.5 million dollars each year to support the work of our charity 60+ partners.
- We work flexibly! Myer Flex is a truly hybrid way of working and our office holds a 5 star green NABERS energy rating.
- We have great discounts! On all our products, in store and online.
- We're at the forefront of technology! We have leading tech that supports all parts of our business.
Here, you’re not only an employee. You’re a valued Team Member with real dreams that we want to help you chase, no matter how big or small. At Myer, we’re all about making your work life meaningful. We want you to experience life’s special moments fully, which is why we take pride in offering balance and flexible options to get you to where you want to be.
Wherever you are and wherever you’re going, we’ll meet you there and get you to your destination. With your enthusiasm and our support, we’re fully committed to helping you thrive and flourish. The future lies in your hands.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time