Senior Manager, Direct Marketing Analytics & Optimisation
Job no: 927739
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Categories: Myer - Marketing
Senior Manager- Direct Marketing Analytics & Optimisation
An Australian icon with a proud heritage and an exciting future, MYER has started a five-year journey towards ‘New MYER’ to transform and revitalise Australia’s most-loved retailer. With a refreshed focus on inviting customers to have fun, be adventurous and try something new, it's an exciting time to join us and be part of a programme focused on bringing the love of shopping to life.
- An exciting, new role in the team with a focus on transforming Myer’s direct marketing activity through analytics, best-in-class execution and optimisation
- A high profile role with real investment from all areas across the business
- Leadership role with the opportunity to grow and develop a team of talented and capable individuals
About the role
- A business critical, leadership role within Myer’s direct marketing team. You will lead a team that will leverage Myer’s data assets and deep analytics to support a personalised customer experience across multi-channels
- You will be accountable for end to end campaign execution, measurement and optimisation to drive profitable sales for the business
- Driving the transformation of marketing through technology that facilitates automation, measurement and attribution, including developing campaigns so that campaign execution is automated and working to create efficient end-to-end execution processes
- Responsible for quality execution of campaigns across all channels as well as the support of ad-hoc campaign ability and test and learn capability
- A specialist in data driven marketing with experience in managing data processes, analysis and measurement systems and technical in a marketing context
- Highly proficient in SQL and querying relational databases, and advanced modelling skills and extensive knowledge of data analytics tools such as
SAS, Matlab, ideally R
- Preferred experience or exposure to enterprise grade email marketing platforms such as Exact Target or Responsys
- Proven experience in supporting marketing functions via pre and post campaign analysis
- Well-developed commercial acumen with proven ability to optimise campaign activity and investment for optimal return
- A people leader who coaches and mentors a team to success
Benefits include a supportive leadership team, a great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic. This is a real opportunity to transform a key area within Myer. This role is a critical platform for career development.
To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Powered by PageUp