Assistant Store Manager
Job no: 927762
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Categories: Myer Stores - Retail, Myer Stores - Management
Grow your Management career within an iconic Australian retailer
Myer has started a five year journey towards ‘New Myer’ to transform and revitalise Australia’s most-loved retailer. It builds on our proud history and re-sets our business for a successful future. Our strategy puts the customer at the heart of what we do and provides the framework for a modern interpretation of all our best attributes – our brand, our people and our stores. Myer brings the love of shopping to life!
- Position based at Myer Sydney City
- Full time 38 hours per week opportunity
- Business critical role, operating the store to deliver financial performance
Myer Sydney City has an opportunity for an experienced leader to join the team as a Retail Manager (Assistant Store Manager). Reporting to the Store Manager, the purpose of this position is to operate the store to deliver financial performance. Through effective prioritisation and organisation, the Retail Manager sets the framework for the day-to-day activities of the store team.
About the role:
- Effectively execute the store plan and manage daily activities, evaluating and adapting tactics as needed to drive financial performance
- Drive and deliver positive customer experiences and drive the Pacific Fair stores’ financial performance, with particular focus on optimising productivity of space, merchandise and people
- Drive a high performance, customer-focused service & selling culture in line with the Myer values
- Lead, empower, coach and develop your leadership team to realise their potential and build organisational capability
The skills we are looking for include:
- Leadership experience in a similar role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a large team to achieve results
- Advanced computer skills, with the ability to analyse data to highlight opportunities
- Highly developed people management skills
This position is an ideal platform for development to a Store Manager position. Other benefits include generous team member discounts and offers.
To register your interest, please click on the "Apply" button below.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Powered by PageUp