Service and Selling Team Member
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 929485
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: NSW - Chatswood
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
Our Service and Selling Team members play an important role within our business by providing exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Located at our Chatswood store
- Part Time opportunities (25 hours per week)
- Positions within ladies shoes, intimate apparel, ladies fashion and youth fashion departments
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, our Service and Selling Team Members are natural sales people who appreciate the importance of acknowledging, serving and engaging our customers. Joining our already impressive team of sales professionals you will enjoy the daily rewards and challenges of working in a fast paced retail environment.
With the ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment you will be a confident and motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- Have a passion for retail and customer service
- Possess effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Immaculate presentation
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and multi task
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including late night trade and weekends.
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time