Inventory and Merchandise Operations Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933500
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Adelaide City
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Operations Manager at Myer Adelaide City
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Senior store leadership position
What does a Myer Operations Manager do?
Our Operations Managers are in the unique position of identifying and implementing improved ways of doing business in our stores. With a primary focus on shrinkage and compliance, they also provide leadership to the Merchandise Support team to optimise stock flow and online order fulfilment.
Analysing data and communicating effectively with fellow store leadership to identify business opportunities and challenges, you will need the right mix of both business and people management skills.
What will you need to succeed?
- Comprehensive experience managing big-box/complex retail operations, including coordinating compliance activities and developing shrinkage plans, is essential
- Strong computer data analysis skills to uncover business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to champion the implementation of operational improvements, including change identification, roll-out, communication planning, and review
- Experience managing dock-to-floor stock flow and online order fulfilment will be highly advantageous
- Leadership acumen to ensure all managers are fulfilling compliance requirements
- A commitment to working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way to drive efficiency
What’s in it for you?
- Become a leader within Australia’s most-loved department store
- Career development and progression opportunities
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Access to volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Please note: Applicants will be provided with an update/outcome in May 2019.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time