Benefit Counter Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933669
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our Beauty + Cosmetic Team and help everyone feel Beautiful!
- Position based at Myer Joondalup
- Permanent/ Full time position, 38 hours per week
- Mentor and develop a team working to achieve great results
Myer Joondalup has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate leader to join the team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of this position is to lead and develop a committed team to achieve consistently great results.
About the role:
- Set and deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- A strong leader who is passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Confident and skilled at Makeup application and Skin care
- Completed a certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
- Previous experience leading and managing a team in a cosmetics business.
- Financial acumen to work to budgets and effectively plan weekly rosters
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time