State Loss Prevention Manager - South
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933799
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Head up Loss Prevention for the South Zone (VIC/SA/WA)
- Full time, Permanent Role
- Great location in Docklands, close to trams, trains and great coffee!
The role of State Loss Prevention Manager - South is to lead a team that works with Myer Support Office functions, Stores and Distribution Centres to identify and maximise opportunities to support the delivery of Myer’s financial imperatives. By having a specific focus on Awareness, Education, Compliance, Operational Efficiency, Physical Security, Theft and Fraud detection, Investigation and Crime resolution within the aligned Region ensures success.
About the role:
- Lead the introduction and maintenance of key strategies and programs to protect profit via effective compliance and shrinkage management
- Manage Investigations & Covert operations in accordance with all Myer HR/ER Regulations, Business Policy & Code Of Conduct
- Strategy development to achieve shrinkage targets
- Delivery of approved Capital & Operating budgets
- Make recommendations to ensure Loss Prevention Policy and Procedures are aligned to Myer’s strategy and its operations
- Training and development conducted to the required standard
- Lead the delivery of Shrinkage awareness programs
- Risk Management leadership and people management experience
- Proven experience in shrinkage strategy development
- Business financial management experience
- Certification in Loss Prevention and Investigation or similar desirable
- The Ability to build strong working relationships to inspire others
- Retail Loss Prevention and security experience
- Passion for retail is essential
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time