Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933904
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Make your mark and have true strategic input into the marketing of our Beauty department
- Fast paced and supportive environment
- Great location in Docklands, close to trams, trains and great coffee!
Exciting things are happening at MYER and the role of Marketing Manager for Beauty is just one of them.
We are looking for a strategic, hands on Marketing Manager to plan and implement the Beauty category of the marketing plan. Our dream candidate will be an experienced marketer who must be able to think strategically, multi-task efficiently, partner across a wide number of teams and execute well. They will have a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns across all channels. Have a customer centric approach, utilising customer insight and data to develop marketing programs, digital marketing campaign experience.
About the role:
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategies. This includes all aspects of marketing.
- Provide project management for end to end execution of marketing activities
- Create a consistent test and learn approach to measure and report on the success of our beauty campaign activity through a rigorous post campaign process
- Develop, test, and execute multi-channel marketing plans focussed on the customer
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and initiatives
- Work with cross functional teams to define, drive, and improve the customer experience
- Review, develop and implement our GWP and gifting program for the year
- Solid experience in a similar marketing role. Retail and/or Beauty environment preferred but not essential.
- You are experienced with building successful consumer marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Strong financial management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker who can adapt in an ever-changing retail environment
- Understand customer-facing metrics and insights to guide decision making
- High level ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
- You will have previously managed and tracked marketing budget
- You will be a hands on/ all-round marketer
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative environment
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time