Visual Merchandising Stylist
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934049
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Visual Merchandising Stylist at Myer Northland
- Part-time opportunity: 30 hours/week
- Join a creative team and grow your visual merchandising skills
What does a Myer Visual Merchandising Stylist do?
Our Visual Merchandising Stylists bring Myer products to life by creating engaging displays throughout the store. Taking briefs and creative direction from the Visual Merchandise Manager, they ensure that the store looks beautiful and our offerings excite our customers.
As part of the store team, you will bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm for Myer merchandise to work every day. You will pair your understanding of VM principles with your love of a dynamic workplace in this fast-paced role.
What will you need to succeed?
- Visual merchandising experience in a retail environment is essential/desirable
- A Visual Merchandising qualification will be highly regarded
- A positive attitude and natural creativity
- Good communication skills to build relationships with your team
- Experience in Homewares will be highly advantageous
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for visual merchandising!
What’s in it for you?
- Become a part of the team within Australia’s most-loved department store
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time