Senior Finance Analyst - Online
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934273
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Support the Commercial Finance Manager to provide tailored, strategic advice and performance reporting that enables the financial success of the Online business and broader Omni Channel strategy.
- Exiting opportunity to further develop your skills within our Finance Team
- Senior role with the opportunity to be succession planned for future roles
- Great location in our Docklands based Support Office
About the role
- Own the reporting of Omni Channel performance, including profit & loss reporting, budgeting, forecasting and KPI metrics for the online store as well as other Omni channels e.g. Tablet sales and Myer Marketplace
- Ensures accurate financial accounting of the Omni Channel business through the month-end process and integration with systems to ensure accurate flow of data
- Analyse financial data and results to update business stakeholders on the levers of success and opportunities to improve profitability to inform strategic decision-making.
- Prepare Business Case financials for project investment in Omni Channel and review post implementation benefits to assess project effectiveness and communicate results.
- Support and liaise with the Commercial Finance Manager on ad hoc projects and analysis while adding value to projects on day to day duties and processes
- CPA/CA qualification is preferable as is prior experience in a commercial retail environment
- Solid experience in a previous Finance Analyst role is essential
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills and a strong understanding of online, omni channel, financial modelling, financial metrics and their impact on the business
- Able to communicate clearly to business stakeholders and ensure that issues are escalated and managed appropriately
- Actively seeks to improve self-awareness and further develop skills and knowledge
- Maintains drive and consistent focus on achieving results
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Completes work within a timely manner to expected standards
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time