Logistics Team Leader
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 934290
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Logistics Team Leader at Myer Canberra City
- Part-time opportunity
- Develop your skills to become a future member of the Myer store management team
What does a Myer Logistics Team Leader do?
Our Logistics Team Leaders play an important role in optimizing stock flow in the store. Coaching a group of Team Members, Team Leaders share their logistics, replenishment and online order fulfilment knowledge to ensure safe and efficient practices.
You will engage and empower your team, driving a positive culture. As the Logistics Team Leader you set the example and ensure the team’s operations meet our customers’ needs.
What will you need to succeed?
- Supervisory and/or people leadership experience is essential
- Demonstrated experience in dock-to-floor logistics, replenishment procedures and exposure to online order fulfilment
- Strong commitment to undertaking and promoting safe work practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage effectively with a diverse team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Initiative and great work ethic – a passion for what you do!
What’s in it for you?
- Access to volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Become a leader within Australia’s most-loved department store
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store receiving and dispatch hours. Availability over the peak trade period is also essential.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time