Myer is open, and we can't wait to see you in store! We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our customers, team members and our community, and we have put measures in place to ensure you have a safe shopping experience.
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
- Department Manager, internally known as a Customer Service Manager at Myer Marion
- Full-time opportunity with a rotating roster
- Join a customer-focused team in this essential leadership role
What does a Myer Customer Service Manager do?
Our Customer Service Managers are the leaders of the store selling team, working both behind the scenes and on the selling floor. By engaging closely with our Team Members, they provide key communications and daily coaching to inspire the achievement of personal and store success.
Creating a fun, supportive and customer-focused culture, as a Customer Service Manager you will motivate and equip your Team Members to deliver exceptional service and sales results.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience managing large retail teams (you will have 30+ team members)
- Outstanding customer service and merchandising skills and standards
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve budget and KPI results
- Performance management experience
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- A love of retail and commitment to inspiring others with your passion.
What’s in it for you?
- Career development and progression opportunities - we love to promote internally!
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Access to volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY TODAY!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.