Senior Brand Manager | Beauty & Fashion
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 935211
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Are you passionate about fashion and beauty, developing teams and strategic brand management? If so then come and live your passion with us. At Myer we are all about combining passion, creativity, insight and experience into careers that ensure growth and reward.
Reporting directly into the GM of Marketing the Senior Brand Manager works closely with the Myer Merchandise team to set the vision for fashion and beauty. Developing world class brand plans, and delivering successful campaigns that drive audience engagement and sales is key to the role. Nuturing and developing your team is at the heart of what we do.
- A rare opportunity not to be missed
- Lead the Fashion & Beauty Brand plans
- With 3 direct reports and a team of 7
About The Opportunity
- Lead the development and oversee the deployment of the Myer fashion and beauty brand plan and guidelines
- Support the creation and shaping of our brand plan including tone of voice, look and feel, and our end to end brand book
- Connect with cross functional teams to support creation of an integrated marketing plan that ensures delivery of key brand initiatives in market
- Work with creative agencies to provide marketing guidance for the overarching company sustainability strategy
- Collaborate with event leaders, corporate sponsors and PR to deploy strategies that enhance store performance
- Partner with our Social team to agree and deliver on content strategy to drive community engagement and growth
- Work in Partnership with Merchandise to identify and recommend growth initiatives
- Create, develop and deploy key brand initiatives that continuously drive brand awareness
- Ensure all customer offers across both sale and non-sale uphold the brand strategy and drive sales growth
- Undertake post activity evaluation and share learnings with key stakeholders
- Provide leadership, development, inspiration and motivation to the team and agencies
- Proactively explore opportunities to market and promote Myer in a changing environment
- Work with Myer one / Loyalty team to develop fashion and beauty rewards and incentive programs and experiences that drive deeper engagement with Myer one customers
- Management and accountability of associated marketing budgets and agency relationships to deliver and optimise against targets
- Seasoned experience in a similar Marketing Leadership role
- Experience in brand planning
- Passionate about all things retail, beauty & Fashion - prior experience in these categories is advantageous
- A strategic thinker with a strong commercial outlook and ability to drive growth through marketing
- Proven ability to positively influence key business stakeholders and processes to drive the best possible outcome for the organisation
- Superior stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, business acumen and the ability to deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Demonstrates agility and flexibility with strong collaborative approach, builds trust easily and quickly
- A positive approach to challenge and change with the ability to be agile and adaptable
- Ability to motivate, inspire and take your team on the journey
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Invitations to sample sales and silent auctions
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time