Demand Planner - Intimates
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937415
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
As a Demand Planner within Intimates, you play a pivotal role in the delivery of the merchandise strategy by driving best practice replenishment and ensure the right product and quantities are available to meet customer demand both in store and online. You will support the Merchandise team through the Demand Planning function by providing specialist advice to the business.
- Opportunity to partly Work from Home!
- An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the Planning stream!
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression!
About the Role:
- Demand & Replenishment Planning; including running the demand forecasting for all merchandise in the forecasting domain for the business
- Manage RDF forecast alerts
- Working with the Demand Planning Manager applying appropriate forecast methods, source levels and attributes to the given product and maintain forecast data/accuracy
- Work with the Merchandise Planning Managers and Demand Planning Managers to identify the key opportunities in replenishment management
- Identify seasonality and sales trends in historical data
- Implement and manage appropriate demand planning, replenishment parameters and ordering strategies, item planning reviews with AA’s and size opportunities to meet the financial projections from the Merchandise team and to support the company strategies
- Develop and refine incremental promotional demand forecasts aligned to integrated planning calendar
- Build collaborative partnerships with the merchandise team and the supplier base and other key stakeholders
- Retek/Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) / Excel Experience
- Strong experience in a planning role or retail equivalent
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Bachelor degree/diploma in one of the following fields would be preferable but not essential: Business Analytics, Data Science, Business, or Commerce
- Expert on store demographics and customer demand
- Retail, financial and business acumen
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong forecasting experience and capability
- Intermediate technology/computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer product
- The experience to work alongside industry pioneers
- Ongoing training and development for your career progression
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the Myer growth strategy
If you are ready to make your mark within Australia's Largest Department store, don't miss this opportunity.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time