Job no: 938842
Work type: Casual
Location: Tea Tree Plaza
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Logistics Team Member at Myer Tea Tree Plaza
- Casual position
- Join a supportive team in a busy and dynamic environment
Based in the Loading Dock, you will maximise your operational and organisational skills. This role is integral to the operational running of the store by ensuring Myer merchandise is safely and efficiently received and distributed throughout the store.
Myer Tea Tree Plaza will also be undergoing an exciting store refurbishment this July, which the successful applicants will assist with, as required.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in Loading Dock, Logistics or Replenishment procedures will be advantageous
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
- Strong commitment to undertaking and promoting safe work practices
- Great attention to detail, initiative and work ethic
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills and can-do attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Team Member discount and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition including our Inspirational People Awards and more!
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to expand your career in retail
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across the needs of our business including key store trading hours and/or after store trading hours - particularly during the time of the store refurbishment. This includes weekends, early mornings, late nights or peak trading times.
Myer is more than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career paths available at Myer!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time